Are you a Virtual Assistant struggling to sell yourself to new clients?
Having a well-prepared Professional Business Profile and Cover Letter is so critical when trying to stand out from the crowd!
Do any of these questions resonate with you?
- How do I make sure I am putting my best foot forward? ... and what does that even mean anyway?
- How do I sell myself and my skills to a potential client?
- What should I say in my cover letter? What do they really want to know?
- What are the most critical elements of a Professional Profile? What is in and what is out?
- I know what I want to say, but I am struggling to pull it all together!
- I sort of understand what I need to do, but just want to be sure.
For only $90 we will review your existing Professional Business Profile
For only $70 we will review a Cover Letter of your choice
For only $140 we will do both at once!
All of these options include detailed feedback during a consultation of up to 30-minutes over Zoom where you will come away knowing your unique selling proposition, but most importantly, have confidence with how to promote yourself to a potential client.
What others are saying -
I was struggling to find the appropriate format and content when developing a professional profile to use when promoting my business services. Although I had extensive experience preparing job applications this was different, so I needed Heidi's expertise to write something suitable for the new audience. I now have a great professional profile that highlights my skills, experience, services and personal values. Heidi is not only very skilled and professional, but is also a delight to work with! ~ VW
Yes please! Count me in!