- For job applications and profiles, an invoice is provided prior to our first consultation and a 50% deposit is required as confirmation. For job interview coaching and Resume updates, payment is required in full prior to our consultation.
- Draft documents are provided as a secured Adobe file which are not editable.
- Upon full payment of our invoice, documents are provided electronically in MS Word format to the nominated email address and printed copies via Australia Post on the next business day.
- We are not registered for GST. The invoiced fee is the total amount payable.
- Payment to be made via Direct Deposit. Our bank details are made available on the invoice.
- All payments are non-refundable, and any request for a refund will be managed on a case by case basis if you are not 100% satisfied with our service.
- We provide a professional and confidential service. Client contact details are treated in confidence and are never sold to third parties.
- We will always exercise integrity, honesty and diligence in carrying out professional duties and responsibilities.
- We highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
- We will make every effort to have your Resume and supporting documents completed as quickly as possible and by the promised time.
- We are not responsible should a job vacancy listed on the internet be withdrawn prior to the submission of your application. Should this occur, fee refunds will be negotiated on a case by case basis and at the sole discretion of our Director, Heidi Fowler.
- All of our systems are virus, firewall and password protected with regularly updated software. All incoming files will be checked for viruses. Any documents found to contain a virus will be returned unopened to the client. Any unsolicited email with an attachment will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any work we deem to be illegal, immoral or believe to break copyright law.
- Final proofreading of all documents is the client's responsibility. Any errors notified within seven days of completion will be corrected free of charge.
- We accurately represent our skills and expertise, recognise our limitations and only offer professional services that we feel competent to provide.
- Whilst we take every precaution to prevent system failure, we cannot be held liable for any loss whatsoever due to computer, power or telephone line failure.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred should documents get lost in the mail.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend any work (without penalty) if the client fails to settle an invoice within fourteen days of issue.
The information contained in this website is provided for your convenience and is of a general nature only. We strongly recommend you seek professional advice to ensure that the information is relevant to your individual situation.We also suggest you confirm the information's accuracy, completeness and currency before relying on this information.
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness and currency of the information. By providing this information, we are not providing advice and accept no liability arising from reliance upon this information.
This page was last updated on 15 January 2021